Please note that the transaction description on your card will be cyberhiveweb.com
If ACH, debit or credit card payment not be honored by issuer or bank for any reason, I am responsible for that payment plus a $25 service charge applied and any service fee my bank or card issuer may make.
Welcome to Cyber Hive LLC
We are truly excited to have you aboard. Thank you for choosing to use our services. Below we have listed important legal terms that apply to anyone who visits our website or uses our services. These terms are necessary in order to protect both you and us, and to make our services possible and more enjoyable for everyone.
We understand that legal terms can be exhausting to read, and we’ve tried to make the experience more pleasant. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve them, you are more than welcome to contact our legal team at firstname.lastname@example.org
1.1. Our Purpose
Our services are designed to allow people from all over the world to easily create a beautiful and engaging online presence for themselves, to manage and promote their businesses, content and ideas, and overall have a great experience doing so – even without being tech-savvy or a design guru. We provide our users with numerous templates offered by cyberhiveweb.com.
1.2. Legal Agreement
The Cyber Hive LLC Terms constitute a binding and enforceable legal contract between Cyber Hive LLC and its affiliated companies, subsidiaries worldwide (“Cyber Hive LLC”, “us” or “we”) and you – so please read them carefully.
If you wish to purchase any template made available through the Service (“purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
3 . Shipments and Billing
3.1 All template purchase made from this website are required to be paid in full. For more information about our products, please visit https://cyberhiveweb.com/
3.2 After the payment has been successfully made, a downloadable link of your template will be sent on the same email address provided by you within 24 hours. If your template does not arrive within 24 hours please call customer service to address the delay. Although we always strive to make our deliveries as timely as possible circumstances may arise outside of our control, which may impede a timely arrival of your template, You agree we are not liable for such delays.
3.3 Please note the pricing on the website only includes the pricing of the template. Web Designing does not promote any other web designing, development, domain and hosting services.
3.4 Please contact Customer service (844) 501-1313 (8 AM- 5 PM MST) with any questions regarding your product, payment, or return.
4. Delivery of the Template
Your rights to access, download, and use any template will be available once the payment made made and are subject to the terms and conditions.
Please make sure to enter the correct email address while making the payment because the template will be sent on the same email provided to us. After the payment has been made, the downloadable link will be sent within 24 hours on the email address entered during the checkout.
The theme and the content of the product received by you can be customized and used as per your requirement. For better understanding, the product description is written for every theme.
Please note that we do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted, or secure access to these or any services. Operation of them may be subject to interference from numerous factors outside our control. Further, scheduled and preventive maintenance as well as required and emergency maintenance work may temporarily interrupt services or access to the websites. The disclaimers of warranty and limitations of liability apply, without limitation, to any damages or injury caused by the failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of or use of any asset, whether arising out of breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or any other course of action by us or our affiliates. Certain jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of certain warranties, so some or all of these limitations and exclusions of warranty may not apply to you. In no event shall we or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, exemplary, punitive, special or consequential damages (including damages for any lost profits, business interruption, costs of delay, any failure of delivery, loss of data, revenue, profits or goodwill, costs of lost or damaged data, documentation or equipment, or liabilities to third parties) arising out of or relating to the Cyber Hive LLC , our services, any product, or this agreement, even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages and regardless of the theory of liability (including contract, negligence, tort or warranty). Without limiting the foregoing, in no event shall our aggregate liability to you (for all causes of action), exceed $1000. Certain jurisdictions do not allow the limitation of certain damages, so some or all of this limitation of liability may not apply to you.
5. Refund Policy and Cancellation Policy
Our esteemed clients must take a moment to read and familiarize to our Refund Policy mentioned below. We ensure the refunds in order to provide the highest level of service possible, such that they attain the outmost benefits every time. We try our level best to offer quality services that match every aspect of business of our customers. We make refunds on payments for any design as a courtesy to the client however our internal management reserves the complete right to reject the refund request of any customer.
Refund Policy for a new purchase is covered by a 7 day money back guarantee where we refund your money if you are dissatisfied with our work. In case when a client is not completely satisfied with our services, we can provide a refund, which takes a maximum of 7 working days where we process in the clients account either by credits or direct deposit through the bank account.
All refunds will be issued to the original purchase in the same credit or debit card as provided. Refunds for all website and unsatisfied work issues will be made in the proper approval of the client. The customer needs to specify the details of account and reason to the associates after which we will proceed as per requirements. The refund and cancellation will be generally issued in following circumstances-
• Non-Delivery Of The Product: Due to some mailing issues of your e-mail provider or your own mail server you might not receive the delivery e-mail from us. In this case we recommend contacting us for assistance. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted to our Billing Department in writing within 7 days from the order placing date, otherwise the product will be considered received and downloaded.
• Download And Unzipping Issues: You may at times face problems downloading the product or its unzipping. Claims regarding such issues must be submitted to our Technical Support Department. If you do not properly contact us during this period, you agree that we may construe silence as a successful download of the product with no further right of redress or refund for a “download issue” reason. Failure to receive assistance for downloading or unzipping within 30 days may result in a refund decline.
• Major Defects: Although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. Such issues must be submitted for our Technical Support Team’s approval. We keep the right to rectify the error or defect within 72 hours. If any deficiency is approved and we fail to correct it within 72 hours from the date of the initial complaint letter or any other notification provided by a Customer, the refund will be issued to the customer in full without any compensations or reimbursements. OR, at customer’s choice, replacement of the product of the same or around the same value can be offered. Please be advised that temporary access to your server can be requested by our technicians in order to identify and fix the possible issues with our Products. Failure to provide such access in a timely manner may result in a delayed resolution of the issue. Refusal to provide access to your sever will result in your inability to qualify for a refund.
• Product Not-As-Described: Such issues should be reported to our Technical Support Department within 7 days from the date of the purchase. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product is not as it is described on the website. Complaints, which are based merely on the customer’s false expectations or wishes, are not honored.
• Children Policy- Only persons age 18 or older have permission to access our Product. Our Products does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information and cancel the order immediately.
6. Email Disclaimer
Please note that when we contact you by email, such communications are always secure. We are not responsible for any unauthorized alterations or modifications made to any of our email messages. We make no warranty of any kind with respect to the accuracy of the contents of any of our emails. If you require confirmation of the contents of any of our emails, please contact us.
7. Prohibited Uses
The design, template and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Cyber Hive LLC and its directors. The template is protected in both the United States and foreign countries. Our products and design dress may not be used in connection with any other product or service without the prior written consent of Cyber Hive LLC
Links to Other Web Sites
Our service may contain links to third party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Cyber Hive LLC. Cyber Hive LLC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites. You acknowledge and agree that Cyber Hive LLC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third party websites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party websites or services that you visit.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Cyber Hive LLC and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of the Service, by you or any person using your account and password; b) a breach of these Terms, or c) Content posted on the Service.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall Cyber Hive LLC, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the template design is at your sole risk. The template is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The template is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance. Cyber Hive LLC, its subsidiaries and affiliates, do not warrant that a) the service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these terms at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the service.
If you have any questions about this policy , please contact us.
Cyber Hive LLC
Address – 1633 South 165 West, Orem, UT 84058, USA
Phone – :(844) 501-1313